Saturday, December 25, 2010

Life with Discus Keeping

It's been a while since the last time I posted something here. I was quite busy and I think my Discus didn't like that a lot. I think Discus fish need more attention than a dog need. There are lot of things to write so I ll I will be writing a lot in next few days.
After many failed attempts my Discus pair was able to have a successfully fry. That was after moving them to their own tank. But now there are only 6 fry left. I have to admit its not easy to breed Discus fish and raise Discus fry. At least till you learn how to do it and gain experience. 
If you are a newbie at Discus fish keeping then I recommend you to buy few Discus fish keeping books and join couple of Discus fish forums. I have been keeping Discus fish for 2 years now yet there are soo many things to learn. I have talked about few good Discus fish keeping books through out the blog so you will find few good choices here.

No comments:

Post a Comment