It's true Discus are picky about food. But it doesn't mean they don't have an appetite ! They love to eat and they are always hungry ! Specially When Discus are still growing. Few Tips about their feeding habits and Food.
- Discus loves to eat and they grow very fast if you feed them properlly. It takes like 2 years for Discus fish to reach their adulthood. You can feed them up to 8 times a day.
- Don't put too much food into Discus fish Aquariums. Always put food which Discus fish can finish within 15 minutes. Don't put Food again till they finish what you have put.
- Always use a quality Discus food brand if you want your Disucs fish to grow fast. also to hve healthy and great quality fish.
- Use a Discus Deworm food type once or twice a month. You can use those with other regular food.
- When you clean the Aquarium and change water always sucked or sponged out all food particals left at bottom of Discus Tank.