Sunday, December 14, 2008

One of Golden Severums are Having an Eye Disease

Well since few days one of my Golden Severums are ill. It seems some kind of eye problem. One of his eyes looks like its about to pop out. Its outer line has become blue. Now i feel like the other eye is becoming like that too. I'm checking and search online about this but so far haven't found anything about this. I wonder this is the condition called " Pop eye ". Says it can result from rough handling, gas embolism, tumors, bacterial infection, or vitamin A deficiency. If this is the case then my Golden Severum is having a bacterial infection. I read that bacterial infection can be treated successfully with penicillin or amoxicillin.

I found this great article about fish Diseases at animal-world.com -> Aquarium Fish Diseases and Treatments

1 comment: